Our highly-qualified and reliable team, who skilfully combine their knowledge with practical experience and are actively involved in R&D activities, remain at the disposal of our customers throughout the implementation of the most challenging projects in the world. To date, our staff have provided technical assistance services on 5 continents. We also deliver products to 5 continents.
Manufacture, service and assembly of new facilities, as well as their commissioning are completed in accordance with the requirements of Polish (UDT, PN), European (EN), German (TRD) and American (ASME) supervisory bodies and standards (TÜV, Lloyd, DEKRA Bureau Veritas), as well as other guidelines (at the customer's request) based on our Integrated Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004; PN-EN 18001:2004; ISO/IEC 17025:2005; AQAP 2110.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING TOGETHER!
Our production plant of area of nearly 100 thousand m2 holds production halls (of almost 12 thousand m2) equipped with machinery resources used for:
- tight wall welding,
- cold bending (with or without mandrel) and hot bending,
- pipe and pipeline hot and cold bottling,
- sheet coiling,
- mechanised TIG, MIG/MAG and submerged-arc welding of pipelines, tanks, chambers and columns,
- pad welding
- heat treatment in the scope of heating, drying, tempering, standardisation, solution heat treatment and stabilising.
Find out more about our capabilities and other services offered by the company from the presentations found in the DOWNLOADS tab.
SHI FW Energia Fakop Sp. z o.o., a company which manufactures and restores boilers and pressure tanks, including design and assembly at the client's site, undertakes to comply with the requirements of and pursue constant improvements in the integrated quality management, environmental management and OHS management system in accordance with the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, EU Directive 2014/68/EU (PED) and NATO requirements set out in AQAP 2110.
- Ensuring a professional approach in all our actions.
- Offering the most effective solutions which guarantee that the client's requirements will be met.
- Supplying products of the expected quality.
- Aiming to decrease the number of accidents at the workplace, occurrence of occupational diseases and near-misses and to reduce occupational risk to an acceptable level based on identified material parameters of the working environment.
- Introducing new technologies which increase the safety and work comfort by taking advantage of technological developments, workplace management solutions, knowledge held and professional experienced gathered.
- Raising the staff's qualifications in the scope of OHS awareness, recognising their role in the promotion of OHS and involving them in actions aimed at increasing occupational health and safety levels.
- Limiting the negative impact on environmental emissions by optimising and improving the production process while complying with quality standards set out by the customer.
- Protecting natural resources through reasonable management of resources such as energy and water.
- Limiting the amount of waste generated and managing waste responsibly by segregating waste and submitting it for recovery or disposal.
- Increasing environmental awareness among the team through training.
- Preventing and maximally reducing threats related to potential failures by ensuring the correct operation of machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance of our actions with applicable legislation, standards and other requirements concerning quality, occupational health and safety, as well as environmental protection.